Modified Milk Frother

Posted by Matt Ragan | Posted in , ,

So I needed to make a modification to the Milk Frother I got from Ikea. I removed the "rings" (just slip them off like a key off a keyring). Then I used greenstuff to attach a disc of plastic that's slightly larger than the size of a normal 1 inch base. In my case I used a film cannister, but styrene or anything fairly stiff but thin will do.



This is to give me a surface to which I can clip the miniature via binder clips. If I try and use the ring by itself, it's much less stable. This step only takes a few minutes to do and pays back the investment of time a hundredfold once you start dipping.



As you can also see I use two binder clips (to balance the spinning miniature).

Comments (0)

Post a Comment